Rather than end the year with a trivia question, let’s give ourselves a challenge.
This is good for two reasons: 1) There are no wrong answers. 2) The challenge will almost certainly improve some area(s) of our lives, to some degree, for some period of time. And that’s always a good thing.
So here’s the challenge going into 2021:
Think about 3 areas of your life that can use an upgrade.
Here are the challenge rules (they are very easy):
- These are confidential. Write them down somewhere private. (You can share if you want, or you can call them Challenge #1, #2, and #3 if you prefer. "I'm doing well with challenge #3, but #1 is tough.")
- You can report your progress…..or not. Sometimes it is helpful to share your successes/fallbacks with others.
- There are only self-imposed due dates. Set your own timeline and metrics to measure your success.
- Try to pick diverse areas (e.g. your faith, your finances, behavior, good / bad habits, education, time management, health, your relationships, etc).
- Pick a difficult, medium, and easy area.
- If you don’t feel like doing it……don’t!
That’s it. Here’s to a better year for all of us!